Terms and conditions of the P2P Cleaners service
1. By submitting this form I confirm that I agree with the T&Cs for this service.
2. I confirm that the information provided in this form is genuine and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
3. I agree for the information provided in the form to be shared with other users of the platform, for the purposes of the service.
4. I understand that my participation in this project does not guarantee in any way that I will find a cleaner for my task or that my services will be booked and that the success depends on various factors, such as my location, my requirements, the size and the type of my property etc.
5. I understand that in order to remove the job I have created from the job listings in this platform I will need to contact the administrators by email on email@example.com. Cleaners registered on the platform will have to contact the company on the same email address if they wish their profile to be removed from the 'registered cleaners' listing.
6. I understand that with this type of service Book a Service London Ltd. and their website only serve as a mediator between the clients and the cleaning operatives. The responsibilities of Book a Service London Ltd. end there.
7. Book a Service London Ltd. can't be held responsible in any way for any future relations or disputes between the customers and the cleaners.
8. I understand that any disputes must not be addressed to Book a Service London Ltd. These must be resolved between the customer and the cleaner directly.
9. I understand that I am personally responsible for collecting the requirement documentation from the cleaner I hire (such as proof of ID, right to work in the UK etc.). Also, it is my responsibility to make sure that the cleaner has valid Public Liability Insurance.
10. The customer is not obliged in any way to book a service with any of the candidates they have been contacted by. The cleaners are not obliged in any way to provide a service. The platform works based on mutual agreement and a service may be booked/provided only when both parties are absolutely satisfied with the agreed conditions and are happy to proceed.
11. The checklist shown on our website serves as a guideline only. All cleaners are obliged to get themselves familiar to this checklist, but it's the client's responsibility to confirm what each individual they contact is happy to include in the service that they provide
12. Prices shown on our website serve as guideline only. Both parties are free to negotiate the conditions of the service in a way they like, including pay rates etc.