1. Make sure to check our website more often for upcoming opportunities.
2. It's always best to keep the good tone and to know how to approach a client. The image at the bottom of this page contains a template of an email/text message. Feel free to copy and paste it whenever you are contacting a customer. You will need to replace the information in the brackets  with your own details.
You will need to replace the info in the brackets with the corresponding info of yourself.
3. Respect the client's private time and do not contact them out of working hours (9am -5pm). This will lower your chances to make a good impression and seal the deal.
4. When submitting your details use a clear photo of yourself. It always increases the client's trust when they can see the person who will be providing the service.
5. Be honest when submitting your details on the website. Customers will find out eventually, if you have lied about your experience and/or skills and this will lower their trust in the platform and the service. This will ruin the fun for everyone.
6. The clients may request to see a proof of your ID and your right to work in the UK (settlement status). You need to make sure you are able to provide these documents upon request.
7. Having an active Public Liability Insurance policy is necessary too. The clients always prefer to have some piece of mind that, if something bad happens, there will be someone to protect their interests.
Contact template (copy and paste when writing to customers):
I hope this email finds you well!
I see that you posted a job on Book-a-Cleaner's website and I was wondering if you are still interested in finding a cleaner for this job.
My name is [your name here],
I have [1, 2, 5, 6, 7 etc.] years of experience in the cleaning industry.
Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to provide you with more information about the services that I offer.
Hope to hear from you soon.
With kind regards,
[your name here]
Clean the mess Ltd